Zachary turned four the first part of July! We had a fun birthday party with most of our family (sadly, Ryan's mom & dad missed the first birthday party ever - they moved to Washington just a few days before). Here are some fun pics of our little guy.

He received lots of fun gifts. Transformers, superheros, books and clothes. Thanks everyone!

I think he is starting to lose patience with the lady behind the camera. He looks kind of put out here. I kept asking him to hold up each gift so I could take a picture. Sorry Zach!

He specifically requested chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting. He must get that from me.

Make a wish Zach!

This must have been after the cake and ice cream. He has a kind of sugar induced crazy look about him. We love this kid. He brings so much happiness into our home. He has an amazing sense of humor and finds joy in
everything. We love you Zach! Happy Birthday!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Zach-we need to have you over to play with Matthew!!
Looks like a fun party! I think Zach is sooo cute! I love his super funny personality! Cute pics of him! :)
Post a Comment