Tuesday, August 4, 2009

7 Years Old!

At the end of May, we celebrated Rece's 7th birthday! Happy Birthday Rece! We had a family party first. Everyone really spoiled him. Thanks to everyone who was able to come!



The cake picture wasn't the best. Just for the record, Rece isn't picking his nose. He didn't want me to post this picture, but I promised I would make it a point to clarify this. It was a really cute ice cream Spiderman cake. It was so windy outside, that Ryan had to light the candles inside and we sang to him really fast before the candles blew out. I hope he got a wish in there somewhere! Rece is a fantastic kid with amazing qualities and we are so blessed that he is a part of our family!

This is from the friend party. I had planned it as an outdoor party, but I'm sure everyone remembers June. It rained. And rained. So I hosted it indoors. Ryan says next year we are going to take them all to the movies. Yes, things got a little wild. I thought for sure I would have a little boy shaped hole in one of my walls. What is it with boys and wrestling?

This cake I made. Rece always requests chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. At least he got to blow out these candles without any help from the Idaho wind.
We love you Rece!

No comments: