In July we went with my family to Yellowstone. We hadn't been there since Rece was Megyn's age and we went with Ryan's family. We saw a few animals: bison, elk, a fox, and an eagle. No bears. That was kind of a disappointment. I don't think I have ever seen a bear in all the times I have been there. We had told the boys that we might get to see one, so they were constantly on the look out.
15 years ago

3 comments:
Very cute. Your passing me now... i need to get some more blogging done! Im so behind!!!
How fun! It looks like you had fun despite the missing bears. Are you ready for Rece to go back to school? Is Zack in Pre School this year?
I told Mark we need to go next summer. More like where are the trees-that pictures looks like there are none around. I miss walking (and talking) with you-hope you are healing!!
Post a Comment