After months of physical therapy, Megyn is finally walking! She has been taking a few steps here and there, but tonight she really took off. This is a huge milestone for us and her. She has worked really hard and we are so proud of her!
Heather, That is awesome that she is walking! I can't believe that she is getting so big! It is crazy that I don't see you anymore since the ward split! I hope you are doing well. I see you husband at mutual on Tuesdays and always tell him to tell you hello! Anyway, I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas, and hopefully we will see you soon! Jessie
3 comments:
Yea for Megan! She has come along way, huh? Very exciting!!
Yeah for you and her!! Your pictures are great. Kids just say the darndest things!! See you in the morning.
Heather,
That is awesome that she is walking! I can't believe that she is getting so big! It is crazy that I don't see you anymore since the ward split! I hope you are doing well. I see you husband at mutual on Tuesdays and always tell him to tell you hello! Anyway, I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas, and hopefully we will see you soon!
Jessie
Post a Comment