Monday, December 8, 2008

Finally!!!

We finally decorated our tree last night. I usually like to have it up the day after Thanksgiving (never before that), but not this year. I think we actually put the tree up last Tuesday, but I spent about one day "shaping" it and trying to get all the lights to work. A prelit tree is nice, but this one has a lot of plugs. Anyway, it sat there for a couple of days undecorated and it was driving Rece crazy. I wanted to wait until we were all home to decorate it and that didn't happen until Sunday after church. It didn't take long for the boys to hang all the ornaments. I have for the most part left everything they did "as is", except for the ornaments that are low enough for Megyn to reach. We had to move those to higher ground. They did a great job!




No comments: