15 years ago
Monday, February 22, 2010
Sick
I am so ready for winter to be over. I'm ready for spring to get here and fresh air, and getting outside with my kids. I'm ready for my kids to not be sick anymore. Honestly, someone in my house is always sick. Yesterday, I stayed home from church (again) with Zach and Meg. Meg has pink eye (again), and Zach was running a fever all day. Last week Rece had some kind of stomach bug, but it didn't hit him until Sunday night. I have been washing sheets every day, wiping everything down with Clorox wipes, opening windows in an effort to get some fresh air circulating, and constantly washing and sanitizing little hands. Anyone else experiencing this kind of fun?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I totally hear ya!! It seems like the sickness doesn't go away until after march. If that's the case just one more month! LOL!!
Hope your cute kiddos feel better soon! So not fun!
I know what you mean-I try to open the window every few days argh!!! Bring spring on!!
Jaimee
I've been dealing with it too. Last night both husband and child were puking! UGHH. However, my fam seems healthy until I clorox my house and wipe down light switches, walls, and door handles. After I clean then they all get sick.
I guess with the dust gone the germs have a place to stick. LOL
yes! Weston has been sick for 2 weeks, I keep thinking he is better, and then he is sick again. poor boy. I have been wanting to open my windows up as well, but it is so cold outside. can't wait for summer.
I saw your blog from Shari's. :)
I know how you feel...someone in our house has been sick since Christmas...I can't wait for spring to decide to stick around.
--Annie Laurie
Post a Comment