Friday, January 29, 2010

Out of the Mouth of Zach

Zach says things every day that either make me laugh out loud or just make me smile. Ryan keeps after me to write them down, but I haven't been very good at that. Why is it so hard to get out a piece of paper and a pen? Am I the only one seriously lacking in this area? Anyway, here are a few things that he has said in just the last few days that I thought were fun.

Zach: "Mom? Do you know where Grandma and Grandpa Jensen live?

Me: "Yes. Do you?"

Zach: "Yes! At Chuck E. Cheese's!"


Me: "Zach, how would you like to go do something fun with your dad tomorrow night?"

Zach: "Yeah! We could go get ice cream, and he could get buttercream and I will get chocolate and he can count the red cars and I will count the blue cars just like on the movie Up!


Me: Singing 'Teach Me To Walk In The Light'.

Zach: "Mom! Stop singing!"

Me: "Why? Do I sound bad?"

Zach: "No. Just a little bad."


Me: "Zach, do you love me?"

Zach: "Yes."

Me: "Do you love daddy?"

Zach: "Yes."

Me: "Do you love Rece?"

Zach: "Yes."

Me: "Do you love Megyn?"

Zach: "No."

Me: "Oh. Why not?"

Zach: "She just bugs me."

7 comments:

Jamie said...

He is so funny...and cute! :) It is good you are writing these down! I also lack in that department!

Red Head Family said...

those are priceless!!

Bowler Family said...

So I am laughing so hard at what he had to say about his cute little sister!

What a silly boy!

cardwellclan said...

That made me laugh!! Thanks for sharing. Love ya.

Becky

Shari said...

He is too cute! I love your new family picture (maybe it's been up for awhile, but I haven't been reading blogs for awhile so it's new to me). Fun reading your posts that I missed. Looks like you had a fun Christmas. Meg makes me laugh, she is the cutest little girl!

Erin Ellsworth said...

Ok the last one made me laugh out loud, that is so funny!

I was blog hopping (embarrasing) and found your blog, hope that is ok.

Jill said...

Oh how I miss the kids! (and you and Ryan:)) Im so excited to see you this next weekend! I promise not to change the date anymore! Those pictures of the kids are so cute! See ya soon!