15 years ago
Friday, January 15, 2010
Worth Mentioning.
I realized last night as Ryan and I were discussing our date night plans for tonight, that this is the tenth anniversary of our first date! How ironic is it that we are even doing the same thing we did ten years ago! Dinner and a movie. Is that ironic or just predictable?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! :) Cute that you remember the date!!! Have fun!
Wow ten years, that is so great that you remember! Happy Anniversary for sure! You guys have such a cute family!
Wow ten years! I have to say I'm so happy Ryan found you! You are a great sister-in-law and a best friend! Have fun tonight!
I think that is very cool... Im wondering in another 7 years it Garon will be taking me to the shooting range... (since that was how i conned him into taking me on our first date) :)
Post a Comment