We had a busy Labor Day weekend. All of Ryan's family was here for our niece, Lauren's, baptism.

She is so cute!

Grandma & Grandpa Jensen, Lauren & Meg

Meg and her handsome daddy.

On Monday, we went to Cress Creek again for our second annual Labor Day hike. I would love any suggestions for other fun places to hike that are little kid friendly.

Cousins.
My kids were not in the mood to pose for pictures.

We took a stroller for Meg, but she walked almost the entire way!

With Aunt Jill.

With Grandma & Grandpa Jensen.

Who is this handsome guy?

Just the girls. I had one with the guys too, but for some reason I couldn't get it to load on here.

Zach took this picture. I think he did pretty good! What a fun weekend! Thank you Jensens and Dicksons!
2 comments:
Looks like a good time-you have fun little traditions!
That is so fun! Your brave to take them all hiking. With my boys someone would be hurt for sure!
Love the picture of you and Ryan, way cute!
Post a Comment