15 years ago
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
La-La-Lagoon!
About a week before school started we went to Utah to go school shopping and take the kids to Lagoon. We had so much fun. My sister-in-law Jill met us at Lagoon, and we spent the whole day there. It was nice because Megyn was old enough to go on all of the kiddie rides, and Rece was tall enough to go on the big rides. He was absolutely fearless. He rode everything over and over again! Ryan was happy, because there are a lot of the rides that I don't have the stomach for anymore, so he always had someone to ride with. Again...lots of pictures! There probably would have been more, but the batteries in my lousy camera died.



Megyn is waving at me!
Does he look scared?



Waiting to go on one of the "big" rides.
This one was actually one of my favorite rides. I like the rides where you get wet. Fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love all the pictures, looks like you guys had a blast! Dave got a couple free tickets for the Frightmares at Lagoon and so we are going to surprise the kids on Paisley's birthday and take them! I can't wait, especially after your post!
How fun. I love Lagoon! That was one serious corn dog. Love the pictures!
So cute-how fun-I think the older I get the less stomach for rides I have too!
Post a Comment