Monday, September 21, 2009

Cougar Football...



Ryan and I went to the first home game of the season, and it was a lot of fun! Yes, they lost, but it was still way fun! One thing that kind of surprised me (I don't know why)...BYU fans are poor sports. By the beginning of the last quarter, close to half of the stadium was empty. I mean c'mon if you're going to support a team that means taking the losses too. Right? Anyway, we stayed until the bitter end...and it was bitter. Ryan was very disappointed. He loves BYU football. Apparently, this was their first loss at home since 2005. Ryan told me I couldn't go anymore because I must be bad luck, so he's taking Rece next week. Nice huh? Actually, Rece just likes to go, and we promised him he could go to at least one of the games. So fun! I can't wait to go again!

2 comments:

Red Head Family said...

Thanks a lot Ryan-glad you had fun. MAtt wants to play with Zach soon-Liz is sick so we'll have to wait to have him over when she is better.

Jamie said...

I LOVE your new family pictures! You all look really nice!! I love the red shirts!