I hardly ever get a picture where all three of my kids are looking towards the camera and smiling, so I just had to post this one. The only thing that would have made it better is if I had thought to take that darn pacifier out of Meg's mouth!
15 years ago

3 comments:
What a priceless picture! They have all grown up so much since I have seen you guys last! Crazy to think that we live in the same neighborhood!
That is sooo cute! I think is is interesting how different they all look! And, don't you just LOVE pacis! I have a ton of pictures of all my kids that would have been so much cuter without a paci in their mouth! At the same time, if we ever have another, it will get a paci! Pacis...can't live with them, can't live without them! :)
Cute picture!! Paci's will come and go right!!
Post a Comment