15 years ago
Friday, October 10, 2008
Megyn is so funny!!!
Megyn is at a really fun age. I actually say that about every age, but there is always something to love! Anyway, last night Ryan was playing with Megyn and he stood her up against a wall in our living room. She can pull herself up to things but she is not standing independently so she thought she was really neat standing there. I got out my camera and just started taking pictures. In every one she was pulling a different face. When I showed Ryan, he started laughing and said that she looks like she has a mullet. Poor Meg. Very unfortunate hair right now. It is really long and curly in the back, but not much up front. That's okay, we all think she is beautiful no matter what!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cute pictures! I love the "mullet"! You are right, she is a cutie!!!
Post a Comment