Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Let it Snow!


Rece and Zach were very excited when it started to snow the other day and immediately wanted to go out and "play in the snow". So I got them all bundled up and out they went. It didn't last long. The snow was so wet that they were soaked and freezing within minutes, but at least they had lots of fun!

2 comments:

Tiffy said...

Heather!! So I didn't know that you had a blog!! I hope you don't mind my snooping!! I love the pictures of your family and your kids are so stinken cute!! Anyway come to my blog if you ever want to K? http://theaikeles.blogspot.com/

Bean said...

Heather, I hope you don't mind, I saw you on Tiff's blog and thought I would look at your's. Your family is so cute. I loved listening to Rece sing in primary a few weeks ago. I also love watching Megyn in church. Your children are so cute. Thank you for all that you do for everyone. Your husband and you are very much appreciated!!!