Tuesday, October 12, 2010

This and That

Ryan and I had the fun opportunity to go to the BYU game with the boys last Saturday. It was so much fun, the game was good, and they won! We got to Provo early enough to do some shopping and have lunch before the game started. We drove home after the game and didn't get home until about 12:30 a.m. Totally worth it, but I'm still tired.


I wonder if Ryan was trying to stand out from the crowd. He didn't wear blue! We're going to have to fix that before the next game.

On a completely unrelated note....this crazy little sweetie is about 90% potty trained! Yay us! No more diapers! Woo Hoo! I'm so happy I could cry.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Yea for Megan!! It must not have taken long since you were complaining about her not being trained at my house just last week. Congrats! :)