Just some random pictures from our recent past. This is from Rece's first day of school. How bad is it that I am just now posting these? Rece is for the most part enjoying school this year. He's having kind of a hard time with his teacher, and truthfully, I am still waiting to be wowed by her. I feel bad for him, because up until now he has had such good experiences with his teachers. We keep encouraging him to find things that he likes about her, and this wonderful kid actually comes home and tells me things that he has found that he likes. How can we ask for more?
Here we are experimenting with the dual view on my camera. My kids love to have their pictures taken. Me...not so much.
These pics are more recent. We are still playing soccer. It has been so busy. Ryan is still coaching both boys. Zach's practices are Tuesday night, Rece's games are Wednesday night, Rece's practices are Thursday night, and Zach's games are on Saturday afternoon. Whew! I finally understand the term "soccer mom".


3 comments:
Wow his poor little arm and her poor little chin.
I didn't know Rece was having a hard time! I hope it gets better for him. Hopefully your kids don't have any more accidents!! I will miss you guys this weekend but have fun at the BYU game!!
Good idea looking for things we like about our teachers. We need to try that one this year too. We spend way too much time at Redi care too. Scpary to have been bitten by a spider!
Post a Comment