Over the summer I also completed a couple of projects. I can't usually use the words "completed" and "projects" in the same sentence, so I am kind of excited.
The first one I did was a CTR towel for Rece's baptism. I wanted him to have something from me, and this is what I came up with. I think it turned out really good (especially since I place myself in the non-sew category).
This is our family tree. My cousin, Deana, had the original inspiration for this, but it was separated into two frames. This idea was also used for a Super Saturday for Relief Society. I decided I wanted to make it larger and in a single frame, and again, I am really happy with the way it turned out.

4 comments:
Heather I LOVE you finished projects. Nice job
Such cute projects! I wish I could craft! You are one talented woman! Way to tackle the 10 year project!
Great job, Heather!! You need to help me out being crafty it looks like! :)
So I admit I still haven't finished my family tree project, but I think about it often:)
I love the ctr towel, so fun!
Post a Comment