15 years ago
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
This Time I Really Am Back....Maybe
I have a ton of pictures that I want to post, but I am going to start out slowly. January (yes, that is how long it has been) was all about birthdays and basketball. We celebrated Ryan's birthday with our families. I made him a Snickers cake. Sounds really good doesn't it? Well it wasn't. I couldn't even choke it down. I felt really bad for everyone who was trying to eat it, and compliment me on how good it was. Liars. I really love and appreciate everyone for trying to spare my feelings. It was a good time and we really appreciate everyone who came to celebrate my sweet husband's birthday!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So glad to see your back AGAIN! Love the cute picture of your cute kiddos at the top! They have grown so much!
That is such a cute picture of the kids in their easter outfits!
Post a Comment