Friday, November 6, 2009

Cookies Anyone?

Zach actually wanted to help me make cookies today. Usually, when I ask if he wants to help me, he says "No, I'll just eat them." He didn't want to just help, he wanted to do everything. So I let him. The most exciting part was when I added the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and he turned the mixer to high. We had flour and cocoa powder everywhere. He thought it was hilarious.






He did a great job! Thanks Zach!

5 comments:

Jill said...

It's about time you post a new blog!Zach you can send some of those cookies my way! What a cute little chef!

Jamie said...

Those are really cute pictures! It is always nice to have one on one time with kids like that! And, you are a good mom to let him help!

Bowler Family said...

How fun for both of you! Those are some really cute pictures! He has the cutest smile!!

Bean said...

How FUN!!! You are always doing fun stuff with your kids!!!

Garon and Kati Boyce said...

He is such a cutie - it was so good to see you guys last month! Hope all is well!! Hug the kids and Ryan for us!