Zach picked these for me today. He came inside holding one in each hand and said "Look Mom what I did! I picked these just for you!" I helped him put them in a vase with some water, and now every time I see them I smile and I feel loved.
They are such good kids! Hope you had a fantastic mothers day! We are getting excited to come visit, Garon is trying to talk me into bringing scrapbook stuff with me, but I'm not sure we will have time for that!
Wow you have a cute family! Just catching up on blogs. How sad for Steve, and what a sweet way to honor your fish. What a dreamy soccer player you have and how sweet that you get "flowers"! I love them too! Let's meet at the park one of these nice days!
4 comments:
That is so cute! A good mom moment!
Such a sweet gift from a child. My favorite "flower" from my kids! They make me smile in a vase in my house...not so much when I see them in my lawn.
They are such good kids! Hope you had a fantastic mothers day! We are getting excited to come visit, Garon is trying to talk me into bringing scrapbook stuff with me, but I'm not sure we will have time for that!
Wow you have a cute family! Just catching up on blogs. How sad for Steve, and what a sweet way to honor your fish. What a dreamy soccer player you have and how sweet that you get "flowers"! I love them too!
Let's meet at the park one of these nice days!
Post a Comment